Labels

Sunday, October 3, 2010

LEGO Birthday Cake


Just on a quick side note, I have been a little busy this last week getting things ready for my son's birthday party this weekend so I haven't done any fun recipes this week.  However, I did make him a LEGO cake for his birthday party that was really fairly easy to put together and he absolutely loved it!  I just made it out of a cake I baked an 11x15 pan.  I cut it into thirds and then cut a couple inches off the end and put all the pieces together to make the cake I wanted.  I used big marshmallows cut in half for the little bumpy things on top, which worked really well.  It was a lot of fun!  I also made a LEGO pinata out of a cardboard box and plastic cups, and LEGO-shaped candies too.  Everything turned out great!  If you want to do a LEGO party for your kiddo I'd be happy to share some ideas with you :o)






No comments:

Post a Comment