Labels

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Peanut Butter Cups

This is a great, no-bake recipe that everyone loves!  I couldn't find my candy molds for them this time so I just used a mini-muffin pan instead but i was out of liners for that too...maybe I should have made sure I had everything I needed :o) 

Peanut Butter Cups:

Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp butter, softened
1 package milk chocolate chips

Directions:
In a small bowl, mix peanut butter, sugar, and butter until well blended.
In a separate microwave-safe bowl, cook the chocolate chips on high for 30 seconds at a time; stirring after each time; until melted and smooth.
Line a mini-muffin pan with paper liners or you can use a candy mold.  Cover the bottom and half-way up the sides with chocolate.  Add a spoonful of peanut butter mixture.  Cover with remaining chocolate and refrigerate until set.  If you want them to look really pretty, make sure the top is smooth and flat.  Enjoy!



See they look better when you use a liner and smooth them out, but they taste the same either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment